Quick and super easy vegan fudge recipe loaded with protein and nutrients thanks to hemp milk. It’s amazing how tasty and delicious this ‘healthy’ fudge is especially since it only contains 5 ingredients!
- 2/3 c. hemp hearts
- 2 tbs. coconut crystals (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1 3/4 c. 70% dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- Blend 1/3 cup hemp hearts with 2/3 cup water
- Add all other ingredients except salt and remaining 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Heat over medium heat until melted
- Stir in remaining 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Pour in to a pan lined with parchment or wax paper
- Sprinkle salt over top and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Cut into 20 squares, serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Grow with Hemp